October 7, 2013
July 27, 2012
Salmon for Congress
For over a year, Matt and his supporters have been working hard day and night to spread his conservative message to every voter across the East Valley. Now, with less than one week until the start of early voting, it's time to remind our friends, neighbors and family members about these upcoming election dates and important information regarding the Primary Election.
Important Election Dates:
- Monday, July 30 – Last day to register to vote for the Primary Election
- Thursday, August 2 – Early voting begins, early ballots mailed
- Friday, August 17th – Last day to request an early ballot in mail
- Friday, August 24th – Last day to return early ballot in mail
- Tuesday, August 28th – Primary Election Day
Important Election Links:
- Click here to register to vote.
- Click here to request an early ballot in the mail.
- Click here for information on voting early in-person.
- Click here to find your Election Day polling location.
If you would prefer to vote early in-person, the Maricopa County Recorder has a satellite office in Mesa located at 222 East Javelina Avenue. The office is open for early voting beginning Thursday, August 2ndthrough Friday, August 24th. Office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm, and Saturdays, August 11th and 18th from 8:00am-5:00pm. More information can be found by clicking here.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR REGISTERED INDEPENDENTS: Republican ballots are not automatically mailed to registered independents who would like to vote by early mail-in ballots. All registered independents must request a Republican ballot by clicking here or by calling the Maricopa County Recorder's office at 602-506-3535.
Also, many of you continue to ask how you can help in these final weeks before Election Day. Here are two simple ways you can make an Immediate difference for the campaign:
1. Forward this email to your friends, work colleagues and family members and remind them about these upcoming election deadlines.
2. Volunteer to phone bank at our campaign office! We need volunteers Monday-Saturday to call the voters who will likely decide who wins the Republican nomination on August 28th.
For questions or to volunteer on the campaign, please call our office at 480-830-2012.
Thank you for all you continue to do to elect Matt Salmon to Congress.